Daniel goes Sweden

2007-03-19

Proud owner of a Kaspersky T-Shirt

Heute hat Eugene Kasperky, Chef der gleichnamigen Antivirus-Firma, an der KTH einen Vortrag über Geschichte und Zukunft von CyberCrime gehalten. Der Vortrag war zwar recht unterhaltsam, aber für ein Fachpublikum ein wenig oberflächlich.Today, Eugene Kaspersky, chief of the antivirus company of the same name, held gave a speech about the history and future of CyberCrime. The speech was quite entertaining, but quite superficial for a professional audience.
Da die dämlichsten Fragen in anschließenden Diskussion prämiert wurden, bin ich jetzt stolzer Besitzer eines Eugene Kasperky T-Shirts ;)As the most goony questions in the following discussions were awarded, I'm now the proud owner of a fancy Eugene Kasperky t-shirt ;)
Aber wer zum Teufel soll das bitte anziehen? Da kann ich mir ja gleich "Geek" auf die Stirn tätowieren. Vielleicht zieh ich es zum schlafen an. Äh, nein, das wäre wohl noch seltsamer....But who the hell should wear this? I could as well staple a sign saying "geek" to my forehead. Maybe I wear it for sleeping. Errr, no, that would be even weirder....
Also, falls jemand Interesse hat, Mindestgebot ist ein 0-Day-Exploit für ein gängiges Betriebssystem :)So, if anyone is interested - Gololo, maybe :P - minimum bid is one 0-day-exploit for any major operating system :)

5 Comments:

  • Rhaaaaaaaaaaaa it is a pity that you didn't have this wonderful T-Shirt for our wonderful assignment presentation about firewall, isn't it?

    Take care!

    Sébastien!

    By Anonymous Anonym, at 1:58 PM  

  • Hehe, yeah, that would have been perfect. Maybe I can wear it for the guest lecture with the guy from Symantec next Monday :)

    Funny side note: The day after I wrote this post, I saw a guy who got one of those shirts as well wearing it for class o_O

    By Blogger Daniel Hepper, at 4:47 PM  

  • How many days left in Sweden? Wililng to come back home?

    By Blogger Gololo, at 7:56 AM  

  • 12 days left and counting...

    As more or less everybody has already left, nothing holds me here.

    By Blogger Daniel Hepper, at 12:13 PM  

  • DVT spirit stays with you in Sundbyberg!! xD
    By the way, I already started the NKT (NIT Kaikan Team) which has already struck in my Kaikan (residence) ;-)

    By Blogger Gololo, at 7:27 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home